little dog
When a Kid Studies English My nephew’s son is 25 months old. He has been sent to the preschool six months ago. It was early for a child but we made that decision because at home, in my neighborhood, there are few babies for him to play with. A few days ago, I’ve just thought that I would introduce some basis English to him; and yesterday was the first day of his study. I intended to use 15 minutes per day for my teaching, but he didn’t want to leave my room because of how excited he was about the materials. Now that he is interested in learning the language, I feel that I have more responsibilities. Today, whenever I had free time at work, I consulted websites to look for some videos, which help my teaching easy and bring a lot of fun to him.
1

When a Kid Child Studies English

My nephew’s son is 25 months old. He has been sent to was enrolled in the preschool six months ago. It was early for a child but we made that decision because at home, in my neighborhood, there are few babies for him to play with.

A few days ago, I’ve just I thought that I would introduce some basis basic English to him; and yesterday was the first day of his study. I intended to use 15 minutes per day for my teaching, but he didn’t want to leave my room because of how excited he was about the materials.

Now that he is interested in learning the language, I feel that I have more responsibilities. Today, whenever I had free time at work, I consulted websites to look for some videos, which help my teaching easy and bring a lot of fun to him.

Kid vs child - child is more respectful. Kid is slang. Culturel use in the US: you should be careful with using kid. Actually the plural kids is more acceptable in more situations, I don't know why, but kid may sound a little offensive to sensitive helicopter parents. People who do not have children are not sensitive and use kid freely!

was for simple past tent. Enroll is the descriptive word for registering in school.

Alternatives: help my teaching; make my teaching easier; which are easy for me to teach with

Ok Cute Dog - I think he is waiting for a new lesson now!