Takafumi
A dinnig train. I went to northan Kyoto to take a dinning train. My highschool friend invited me to this trip. I and he likes to take a train so, we often went trips. A dinning train was so gorgeous! I took pictures a lot. I ate lunch plates in this train. It was very delicious, especially raw crabs. I enjoyed this trip, but.... My friend said that "I will marry. So, I won't be able to take a trip with you after this." I felt so sad. I should have blest him, but I couldn't do. I was stupid. 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

A dining train.

I went to northern Kyoto by dining train.
My friend from high school invited me on this trip.
He and I like to take trains, so we often went on trips.
The dining train was so gorgeous! I took a lot of pictures.
I ate lunch plates in this train. It was very delicious, I especially loved the raw crabs.
I enjoyed this trip, but... my friend said that "I am engaged. So, I won't be able to take these trips with you after this. This is my last one". 
I felt so sad. I should have blessed him, but I couldn't do it.
I was stupid. 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Note: 'after this' can be also 'anymore'

if you need any help to figure out the corrections, let me know!

A dining train.

I went to northern Kyoto to take a dinning train.
My highschool friend invited me to this trip.
He and I like to take trains so, we often went on trips.
The dinning train was so gorgeous! I took a lot of pictures.
I ate lunch plates in this train. It was very delicious, especially the raw crabs.
I enjoyed this trip, but....
My friend said: "I will get married. So, I won't be able to take these trips with you after this one."
I felt so sad. I should have blessed him, but I couldn't do it.
I was stupid. 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

--->My highschool friend invited me to a trip to northern Kyoto, travelling in a dinning train. We both like trains very much, so we went often on trips.

The dinning train was beautiful, I took a lot of pictures. We ate lunch plates, they were delicious, especially the raw crab.

I really enjoyed the trip, but... My friend said: "I will get married, so... I won't be able to take these trips with you, this will be my last one."

I felt really sad. I should have blessed the marriage, but I couldn't do it.

I was stupid.  d(-|-)b

Thank you! A dining train is rare in Japan. This train ticket is platinum. My friend made an effort to get this ticket.
I have never been on a dining train! It sounds like a lot of fun! It's very sad that your friend can't go on trips with you. I hope one day you will be able to go with your friend again!

A dining train.

I went to Northern Kyoto to take a dining train.
He and I like to take a train, so we often went on trips.
I ate lunch plates in this train. It was very delicious, especially the raw crabs.
I enjoyed this trip, but... 
My friend said that "I will marry. So, I won't be able to take a trip with you after this."
I was stupid. 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。