Mohammad
Animals should be free; people should not keep them in zoos. Zoos have always been a very debated topic, some people claim that they are bleak prisons and animals shouldn't be held in captivity, others think that we should keep them. I disagree with the former ones, from my point of view, given the actual situation, zoos shouldn't be closed. First of all, the main argument against zoos is that animals are trapped into cages and used just to satisfy a voyeuristic crave. Indeed, to be honest, we should point out that there are different kind of zoos, and in my view, animal theme parks are used just to amuse people, but most of the actual zoos (especially given the new mandatory regulations, that impose to look after the safety and well-being of animals) are safari, places where animals are given large outdoor spaces to run, fly and eat and not just small enclosures. Moreover, given the actual economic situation, where industrialization, deforestation and urbanization are spreading everywhere, the ecosystem is damaged; preacher are given a lot of money by collectors for the rare species they hunt thus some animals are in serious danger of extinction. Zoo is the only way to save these species because in these confined environment, endangered species are rescued and protected thanks to special breeding programs. Doctors may learn more about certain species and understand how to cure them and prevent their disappearance. In conclusion, for the above mentioned reasons, and especially given the actual economic trends, zoos should remain, mostly because the problem aren’t them but the lack of awareness man has about the enormous damages he is provoking to the environment around him.
4

Animals should be free; people should not keep them in zoos.

Zoos have always been heavily debated, some people claim that they are bleak prisons and animals shouldn't be held in captivity and others think that we should keep them. I disagree with the former, from my point of view, given the actual situation, zoos shouldn't be closed.

First of all, the main argument against zoos is that animals are trapped in cages and used to satisfy a voyeuristic crave. Indeed, to be honest, we should point out that there are different kind of zoos. In my view, animal theme parks are used just to amuse people, but most of the actual zoos (especially given the new mandatory regulations, that impose to look after the safety and well-being of animals) are like safaris, places where animals are given large outdoor spaces to run, fly, and eat and not just small enclosures.

Moreover, given the actual economic situation, where industrialization, deforestation and urbanization are spreading everywhere, the ecosystem is damaged; poachers are given a lot of money by collectors for the rare species they hunt thus some animals are in serious danger of extinction. Zoos are the only way to save these species because in these confined environments, endangered species are rescued and protected thanks to special breeding programs. Doctors may learn more about certain species and understand how to cure them and prevent their disappearance. 

In conclusion, for the above mentioned reasons, and especially given the actual economic trends, zoos should remain. Zoos are not the problem but the lack of awareness man has about the enormous damages he is having on the environment around him.

3

Zoos have always been a very debated topic, some people claim that they are bleak prisons and animals shouldn't be held in captivity, others think that we should keep them. I disagree with the former ones, from my point of view, given the actual situation, zoos shouldn't be closed.

First of all, the main argument against zoos is that animals are trapped into cages and used just to satisfy a voyeuristic crave cravings. Indeed, to be honest, we should point out that there are different kind of zoos, and in my view, animal theme parks are used just to amuse people, but most of the actual zoos (especially given the new mandatory regulations, that are imposed to look after the safety and well-being of animals) are safari, places where animals are given large outdoor spaces to run, fly and eat and not just small enclosures.

Moreover, given the actual economic situation, where industrialization, deforestation and urbanization are spreading everywhere, the ecosystem is damaged; preacher poachers are given a lot of money by collectors for the rare species they hunt thus some animals are in serious danger of extinction. Zoos is are the only way to save these species because in these confined environments, endangered species are rescued and protected thanks to special breeding programs. Doctors may learn more about certain species and understand how to cure them and prevent their disappearance.

In conclusion, for the above mentioned reasons, and especially given the actual economic trends, zoos should remain, mostly because the problem aren’t isn't them but the lack of awareness man has about the enormous damages he is provoking to the environment around him.