Gabriel
The Subways gig Last week the British band called The Subways gave a fantastic concert in Madrid. I'm always checking the webpage of the main concert halls in case a band I like is coming. I was lucky this time because The Subways had planned to give a gig in Madrid, and I was there the appointed day. Thus, I could attend the event. I was eager to go because I have been listening to this band for a lot of years. Nevertheless, I had never had the opportunity to watch them live and direct. The concert hall was a pretty big two-storey place. Perhaps that is why it didn't fill up completely. What is more, the second floor was closed. Anyway, the show was amazing. Billy got along very well and the audience reacted lively. I even think that the artists left pleased as Punch. Billy's spirits were so raised that he jumped off the stais over the public. It was awesome. Come back soon!

The Subways gig

Last week the British band called The Subways gave a fantastic concert in Madrid. (You can say "a British band called The Subways" or "the British band, The Subways")

I'm always checking the webpage of the main concert halls in case a band I like is coming.

I was lucky this time because The Subways had planned to give a gig in Madrid, and I was there on the appointed day. Thus, I could attend the event.

I was eager to go because I have been listening to this band for many years. Nevertheless, I had never had the opportunity to watch them live and direct.

The concert hall was a pretty big two-storey place. Perhaps that is why it didn't fill up completely. What is more, the second floor was closed.

Anyway, the show was amazing. Billy got along very well and the audience reacted lively. I even think
that the artists left pleased as Punch. Billy's spirits were so raised that he jumped off the stage over the public. It was awesome.

Come back soon!

How I'd wish bands like those came to the country where I live..