Sharonbee
Taiwan Hi, I'm Sharon. I'm from Taiwan, Formosa. Taiwan is an island country where there are mountains and rivers. Although it's a small island, you still can find lots of sights seeing and get along with friendly and passionate people in Taiwan. Most of the citizens live in the west of Taiwan and the mailn cities are located in the west. You can find the Chinese antiques in the National Palace Muzeum in Taipei, taste a variety of snacks in every night market(fair) distributed over the whole Taiwan, enjoy the beauty of Nature in the east of Taiwan ,and so on.
1

Taiwan

Hi, I'm Sharon. I'm from Taiwan, Formosa.
Taiwan is an island country where there are mountains and rivers. Although it's a small island, you still can find lots of sights to seeing and you will get along for sure with the friendly and passionate people in Taiwan.
Most of the citizens people live in the west of Taiwan and the main cities are located in the west. You can find the Chinese antiques in the National Palace Museum in Taipei, taste a variety of snacks in every all of the many night markets(fair) distributed over the whole throughout Taiwan, plus enjoy the beauty of Nature in the east of Taiwan, and so on.

Hi Sharon, I made some corrections. I want to come back to Taiwan!

It's not the beach. It's called Sun Moon Lake in the central of Taiwan. The lake is located in the county that only doesn't reach to the coast in Taiwan.
Wow. Beautiful beach.