Arwa
A Complete Silent I'm wondering how it sounds. It must be a pleasant feeling if you could feel it. Hmmmm....maybe not! Have you ever been to a cemetery? Silence, there, is quite deceptive. Quitness doesn't mean that all buried bodies are in Heaven. I don't want to talk about dead people. I've always wondered what happened to the faces of my beloved ones under the ground, though. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I try to have some moments of silence, but no way with my nieghbours there. I knocked on the wall,once, but they knocked back! No problem. I can adapt with idiots and it is still not over the top. Have a nice day!
1

A Complete Silent <em>(why the adjective here? it leaves one longing for the hanging noun)</em>

I'm wondering how it sounds. It must be a pleasant feeling if you could feel it/silence could be felt. Hmmmm....maybe not! Have you ever been to a cemetery? Silence, there, is quite deceptive. Quietness doesn't mean that all buried bodies are in Heaven. I don't want to talk about dead people. I've always wondered what happened to the faces of my beloved ones under the ground, though.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I try to have some moments of silence, but no way with my neighbours <em>(the American onlookers will take out the 'u'; another exception to 'i before e')</em> there. I knocked on the wall, once, but they merely/only knocked back! No problem. I can adapt to with inconsiderate/thoughtless/boorish idiots, <em>(needs the comma!)</em> and it/the noise <em>(just clarifying what the pronoun refers to)</em> is still not over the top.

Have a nice day!

<em>This was a little 'flummery'! haha. 'idiots' is not quite right.</em>

1

A Complete Silence

I'm wondering how it sounds like. It must be a pleasant feeling if you could feel it. Hmmmm.... or maybe not! Have you ever been to a cemetery? Silence, there, is quite deceptive. Quietness doesn't mean that all buried bodies are in Heaven. I don't want to talk about dead people. I've always wondered what happened to the faces of my beloved ones under the ground, though.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I try to have some moments of silence, but no way it's impossible with my nieghbours there. I knocked on the wall,once, but they knocked back! No problem. I can adapt with to idiots and it is still not over the top.

Have a nice day!

I like silence, Elina. We need such rare moments. Our life is really over-crowded. In spite of that, silence of cemetries is something else. I just hope that things are going well under the ground and Allah is taking care of people there.
It is actually frightening, i was once in acoustic room of a hospital , there was complete silence ,it was very odd feeling ,at first you might feel it can relax you but after just few minutes it feels horrible, my friend felt the same there.
:) seems you're noisy yourself, Walty :P You know what? They only have one kid!! Meanwhile I forgive them only because they're funny. The wife has a sense of humour and they say hi in the morning :)