Eric
Company History and work role and work duties Hi Jane, Welcome to take part in our company, I’m really happy to introduce Sam Company to you. Sam Company is a High-Tech company in the field of Sound and Vision TV, which has a big manufacturers for these. It’s founded in 1972 by Sam Rockford. Which has a big work place in Los Angeles, that’s Headquarters. With long time growing, Sam Company has already had 300 branches around the world, and also has Over 12,000 employees around the world right now. Well, Let me give you a brief outline of your role here and your duties. The finance manager reports to Helen Swales, one of the VP’s, who is the Director of finance and investment. Basically, as the finance manager, you are responsible for banking, in charge of all accounts. You organize billing and invoicing, manage both finance and accounts teams to meets their deadlines and delivers quality work.
1

Company History and work role and work duties

Hi Jane,
Welcome to take part in our company. I’m really happy to introduce Sam Company to you.
Sam Company is a high-tech company in the field of sound and Vision TV, which has is a big manufacturers for these. It was founded in 1972 by Sam Rockford. Which has We have our headquarters a big work place in Los Angeles, that’s Headquarters.
With long time growing Thanks to our steady growth, Sam Company has already had has 300 branches around the world, and also has over 12,000 employees around the world right now.
Well, Let me give you a brief outline of your role here and your duties. The finance manager reports to Helen Swales, one of the VP’s, who is the Director of Finance and Investment. Basically, as the finance manager, you are responsible for banking and are in charge of all accounts. You organize billing and invoicing, and manage both finance and accounts teams to meets their deadlines and delivers quality work.