KOKO
Did you satisfied with the ending of Breaking Bad I watched all the seasons of Breaking Bad. At the beginning, I couldn't feel sympathy with the main character. I didn't like whole scenery and atmosphere of the drama because it's dismay. But without knowing myself, I was getting into the story. It is totally unique and unpredictable what the ending of it. No matter what reasons, making money from illegal way can't any excuse and beautify the story. I couldn't guess the ending at all but it was not betray my expectations. If you haven't watched that drama yet, you don't understand but I highly recommend the people to watch it. I read an article about the figure of main characters with the detachable suck of money and blue crystal are selling alongside children's toys. I think it's not good idea. I like the characters but It's a little complicated when it comes to be made into an action figures of drug dealer like another action figures.
1

Are you satisfied with the ending of Breaking Bad?

I watched all the seasons of Breaking Bad.
At the beginning, I couldn't feel sympathy with the main character.
I didn't like the whole scenery and atmosphere of the drama because it's dismaying.
But without knowing, I, myself, was getting into the story.
It is totally unique and the ending was unpredictable.
No matter what the reasons are, it can't be an excuse to make money by illegal ways. I won't beautify the story neither.

I couldn't guess the ending at all but it met my expectations.
If you haven't watched that drama yet, I highly recommend you to watch it.

I read an article that the figure of the main characters with the detachable suck of money and blue crystal are selling alongside children's toys.
I think it's not good idea. I like the characters but it's a little complicated when it is to be made into action figures of a drug dealer.

Are you satisfied with the ending of Breaking Bad

At the beginning I couldn't feel sympathy with the main character.
I didn't like whole scenery and atmosphere of the drama because of it's dismay.
But, before I knew it I was getting into the story.
The story is unique, and the ending is completely unpredictable. 
No matter what reasons you have, there's no excuse for making money illegally that could beautify the story.

I couldn't guess the ending at all but it did not betray my expectations.
If you haven't watched this drama yet you don't understand, but I highly recommend that people watch it.

I read an article about the action figures of main characters with the detachable suck of money and blue crystal being sold alongside children's toys.
I think it's not good idea. I like the characters but It's a little complicated when it comes to being made into action figures of drug dealers like any other action figures.