juno
can i pass my ielts within 2 weeks? last month i make a decision,i decide to go to New Zealand to start a gap year,this mean i have to get 5.5 score in ielts before June,is it a creazy impulse?or a impossible thing。whatever i want to try。haha~ i want talk my job first。 i am a copywriter in a AD company,i write many commercial or promotion stuff for a yogurt(or yoghurt?)brand,like give a new product a new cool name,brainstorming some ideas with my team,slogan,tv commercial、words in key vision,online event……almost everything about promotion。i love my job,i must be funny my self to do good with it,this always makes everything seems new and creative。 at last i have a request,while you modified this passage,would you please alternative the expression a little more senior?thanks for read~beg your modify!
Oh,the title is wrong,I was mean 2months- -
@Andi,thanks a lot!I will make it more standard,this is my first writing,I just want to know which level it at:),thanks again~
Juno, if you are serious about taking the IELTS exam, the first thing you need to do is correct capitalisation, punctuation, and verb tenses. It would be good practice for you to do this before asking others to correct your text.