crow
Belive or not2 Lived a man. The man in the name is mir. One day, Mir is walk down the street I met grandmother. Mir is the very rude to grandmotehr. Then, she is mir Learn humility from Mir. and left himself lived modestly and see the rude.
1

Believe  It or Not2

There once was Lived a man whose The man in the name was Mir. One day, as Mir was walking is walk down the street,  I he met a grandmother. Mir was is the very rude to her grandmotehr. Then, she decided to teach Mir is mir Learn humility from Mir. and forced him to live left himself lived modestly and experience rudeness.see the rude.

Good!

Believe It or Not 2

Once there lived a man. The man's in the name is was Mir. One day, Mir is walked down the street.  I He met grandmother. Mir is the was very rude to the grandmother. Then, she is taught Mir Learn humility from Mir. and left himself He lived modestly and after seeing the his rude ways.

Believe It or Not 2
Once there lived a man. The man's  name was Mir. One day, Mir walked down the street. He met a grandmother. Mir was very rude to the grandmother. Then, she taught Mir humility.  He lived modestly after seeing his rude ways.

The End

A recording of your story for you, Hijung.

https://clyp.it/3ygvxqrq