Ma Guogang
My 2014 A lot of great things happened to me in 2014! First and the best one, my wife gave birth to my daughter,my first child. I love them so much. Second, I lost 17 kg(34lb) during 8month, I am pretty handsome now. My BMi is 21 now. And my wife likes it very much. Only I have to change my cloths. It is a lot of money. Third, I passed a very difficult exam, now I am a civil engineer with a certificate. I had been waiting for this for several years. This is my first essay, next I will write an essay everyday to practice my English. Welcome to correct my work. Thanks a lot. Anyone who want to practice Chinese Mandarin ,and help me with my Engilish ,contact me with Skype:ma19821009, Apple FaceTime or message:[email protected], or QQ 548821009. Cannot wait to meet you.
1

My 2014

A lot of great things happened to me in 2014!
First and the best one, my wife gave birth to my daughter, my first child. I love them so much.
Second, I lost 17 kg (34lb) during 8 months, I am pretty handsome now. My BMI is 21 now. And my wife likes it very much. Only I have to change my clothes. It is a lot of money.
Third, I passed a very difficult exam, now I am a civil engineer with a certificate. I had been waiting for this for several years.
This is my first essay, next I will write an essay everyday to practice my English. You are welcome to correct my work. Thanks a lot.
Anyone who wants to practice Mandarin Chinese, and help me with my Engilish, you can contact me with Skype:ma19821009, Apple FaceTime or message:[email protected], or QQ 548821009.
Cannot Can't wait to meet you. (Cannot is too formal.)