ANGELA
Books To be honest, I don't like reading books. I got eye operation, so I don't like looking into screen for a long time when I watch E-books. It cause eyestrain. But when I was teenager, my sister introduced detective novels so I started to read it. Soon I was into detective novels. Later on, I recommend some of novels to my sister. Thesedays, the person who influenced on me was my best friend. She likes reading books. She sometimes sends me pharagragh or lines of the books that she felt impressive. It is touching and cheers me up My favorite novelist is Jane. The day she released her new novel, I met her in bookstore. She singed booked I bought and we shooked hands.
1

To be honest, I don't like reading books. I got AN eye operation, so I don't like looking AT THE screen for a long time when I READ E-books. It causeS eyestrain.

But when I was teenager, my sister introduced detective novels TO ME, so I started to read THEM. Soon I was into detective novels. Later on, I recommendED some novels to my sister.

These days (LATELY), the person who influenced me was my best friend. She likes reading books. She sometimes sends me A paragraph or lines of the books that she felt WERE impressive. It is touching and cheers me up

My favourite novelist is Jane. The day she released her new novel, I met her in THE bookstore. She signed the book I bought and we shook hands.

Notes:
Capitals = Corrections
- These days = lately = ‘These days’ I don’t think is a very common English expression – lately or recently or more common.
- Shooked = shook = past tense – to shake = present tense = shooked – is not a word in English.
That must have been exciting meeting your favourite novelist! Good for you!!
Hope this helps,