Fabio
My relationship with the food The food is an interesting topic to write about because is related to a lot of things. In my opinion it's very important to know the origin, the ingredients and the process used to made food. Everytime I'm interested in searching healthy and organic food and I need to read the labels printed on the packages very carefully. In past years I tried to become vegan but I gave up after few weeks because I hadn't time enough to prepare tasty food using only vegan ingredients. So I chose a vegetarian diet and I insisted on it for some years. Nowdays I'm not vegetarian, altough I eat meat very rarely and I prefer to eat fish instead of meat. When I'm travelling I prefer to eat the food coming from the places I'm visiting. In this way it's possible to discover an important part of the culture of a foreign country. I don't like cooking, but if I have to I love cooking for my friends too and then it's wonderful eating and talking sat around a table. Sometimes I feel I'm wrong eating some junk food or too much sweets and, after that, I feel myself a little bit guilty. All in all my relationship with the food is very complex, probably as much as most people in every western country and in a modern society.
1

My relationship with the food

The Food is an interesting topic to write about because it is related to a lot of things.
In my opinion it's very important to know the origin, the ingredients and the process used to made make food.
Everytime I'm only interested in searching healthy, and organic food and I need to read the labels printed on the packages very carefully.
In past years Years ago I tried to become vegan but I gave up after few weeks because I hadn't time enough didn't have enough time to prepare tasty food using only vegan ingredients.
So I chose a vegetarian diet and I insisted on stuck to it for some years.
Nowdays I'm not vegetarian, although I eat meat very rarely and I prefer to eat fish instead of meat. (The of meat is not wrong but superfluous since you used instead.)
When I'm travelling I prefer to eat the food coming from local to the places I'm visiting. In this way it's possible to discover an important part of the culture of a foreign country.
I don't like cooking, but, if I have to, I love cooking for my friends too and then it's wonderful eating and talking sat around a table.
Sometimes I feel I'm wrong guilty eating some junk food or too much many sweets and, after that, I feel myself a little bit guilty.
All in all my relationship with the food is very complex, probably as much as most people in every western country and in a modern society modern, western society.