Afin
two taste in one time last tuesday is first time our football team got away at quarter final since 2011 ago, unfortunately, in one time we were knocked out! what the heck is these!? yahh because of those day we have 2 match (if we can win in first match), I see our friends was tired, nevertheless it wasn't the worst one, we can changed the past be better, it's like two taste in one time..
1

two taste in one time
Last Tuesday was the first time since 2011 that our football team got away at quarter finals. Unfortunately, in one time we were knocked out! What the heck is this!? yahh because that day, we'll have 2 matches if we can win in the first match. I see our friends were tired. Nevertheless, it wasn't the worst one. We can change the past to be better, it's like two taste in one time..

two taste in one time

Last Tuesday was the first time since since 2011 that our football team got away at quarter finals. Unfortunately, in one time we were knocked out! What the heck is this!? yahh because that day, we'll have 2 matches if we can win in the first match. I see our friends were tired. Nevertheless, it wasn't the worst one. We can change the past to be better, it's like two taste in one time..

which one? who have double "since" ?
I corrected it. The 2nd one is the correct version.
oh of course, because we were the only one expected team