Ruslan
My fight All my life I am fighting with me. Always I am trying to become better. And always I am lose. I can do anything. I can become a master of anything. At begin of development something I am really believe that in end of this path I will be happy, but it is not true. When I become a master of it, I am not happy, I really hate my life and I quit it. It is my life, it is my path. I hate my life, but I cannot imagine it any other way.
1

My fight

All my life,have been fighting with myself. I am always trying to become better, and I am always losing.
I can do anything. I can become a master of anything. At the beginning of the development of something, I am really believe that at the end of the path, I will be happy. But it is not true. When I become a master at it, I am not happy, I really hate my life and I quit it.
It is my life, it is my path. I hate my life, but I cannot imagine it any other way.

Interesting personal analysis ! :-)

1

My fight

All my life I am fighting with me. Always I am trying to become better. And always I am lose.
I can do anything. I can become a master of anything. At begin of development something I am really believe that in end of this path I will be happy, but it is not true. When I become a master of it, I am not happy, I really hate my life and I quit it.

I only decided to summarize my thoughts.

My fight
All my life, I have been fighting with myself. I am always trying to become better, and I am always losing.
I can do anything. I can become a master of anything. At the beginning of the development of something, I am really believe that at the end of the path, I will be happy. But it is not true. When I become a master at it, I am not happy, I really hate my life and I quit it.

простите. русский перфекионизм?)