One Thing I was overthinking a important topic for me. At the moment I am reading a good book it is called The One Thing and I am working me through the workbook of the book. My answer to the question: "What's the ONE Thing I can do in my life that would mean the most to me in the world, such by doing it everything else would be easier or unnecessary?" is : My purpose is to help people, to get on the right path, through a good plan. My five year goal is to work in a place, where I can help people through planning. They write:"Even if your purpose isn't exactly right, that's okay. Stick with this one for a while. ..If in time, you develop a different answer, revise your purpose." So I will stick with it and with the time, I will see if it is the right purpose.

One Thing

I was overthinking (thinking about/reflecting on)*an important topic for me. At the moment, I am reading a good book it is called "The One Thing" and I am working me through the (exercises) included in the workbook of the book. **
My answer to the question: "What's the ONE Thing I can do in my life that would mean the most to me in the world, such by doing it, everything else would be easier or unnecessary?" is : My purpose is to help people, to get on the right path, through a good plan.
My five year goal is to work in a place, where I can help people through planning.
They write:"Even if your purpose isn't exactly right, that's okay. Stick with this one it for a while. ..If in time, you develop a different answer, revise your purpose."
So I will stick with it and with the over time, I will see if it is the right purpose.

That is a really excellent goal!   

* Overthink means that you missed the point about what you were think - you were making it too hard or difficult 

** The sentence was not grammatically, but sounded a little awkward.