Andrea Rojas
Change our attitude Today going to write about the life. The most of people think that life is the goals and things you get in life, but I think that life is much more than that, It's the journey all the people lifving stressed (I included) but not, we have to be happy all the time, enjoy all the moments, smile even the most unfriendly people, when you start doing those things and change your attitude everything starts out well. It's really amazing. The power of the mind =)
1

Change our attitude

Today I'm going to write about the life.
The Most of people think that life is about the goals and things you get in life, but I think that life is much more than that; it's the journey. all the people lifving Everyone is stressed (I included) but not (me included), but we have to be happy all the time, enjoy all the moments, and smile, even to the most unfriendly people. When you start doing those things and change your attitude, everything starts out to go well. It's really amazing. The power of the mind =)

agree with you, more than enjoying the moments and indeed travel all over the world, i think helping people (all kind of people) is something you have to live for too. on some level it's one of life's porpoise, i guess.