Amy
I love dog. I have two dogs. My first dog is Poodle-toy. Female. Collar is red. 2,7kg. She was born in 8/2008 in Okayama, because 6years old. She's name is Gina. "Gina" is madonna in Crimson Pig / Porco Rosso 's name. Crimson Pig is Ghibli's animation, do you know? 【"Everyone falls in love (sometime) for Gina for flying boat taking in the Adriatic Sea. "】 Very beautiful women. 【A translation site was used.】
1

I love dogs.

I have two dogs.
My first dog is a Poodle-toy. She is female,  her collar is red. She is 2.7kg. She was born in 8/2008 in Okayama, so she is 6years old.
She'sHer name is Gina. "Gina" is madonna in Crimson Pig/Porco Rosso 's name. Crimson Pig is a Ghibli's animation, do you know it?
【"Everyone falls in love (sometime) for Gina for flying boat taking in the Adriatic Sea. "】 Very beautiful women.

【A translation site was used.】

Hi, your writing is very good. Maybe you could do a little work on when to use pronouns. Otherwise great!よろしくおねがいします。

I love dogs.

I have two dogs.
My first dog is Poodle-toy. Female. Collar is red. 2,7kg. She was born in 8/2008 in Okayama, because 6years old.
Her name's Gina. "Gina" is madonna in Crimson Pig, Porco Rosso 's name. Crimson Pig is Ghibli's animation, do you know? ---> Did you know that Crimson Pig is an animation by Ghibli's studios?
【"Everyone falls in love (sometime) for Gina for flying boat taking in the Adriatic Sea. "】--->(Maybe you meant)

[Everyone falls in love with Hina, for her flying boat taken in the Adriatic Sea] Although it still doesn't make much sense...

Very beautiful women.

By the way which movie was that? I love Ghibli's studios!

なんの映画ですか。スタジオジブリオすきです!