kps33
My First 1000 Pieces Puzzle I bought my first 1000 pieces puzzle a month ago. I was between "Starry Night" and "School of Athens", but my blue wallpaper led me to the former. At first, people told me it would be a real challenge. Really, even its edges gave me a stiff neck! I was regretful for my choice. I got uninterested, and it was as good as a carpet. After a week, I decided to give it a try again. I completed it from the tree little by little every day. As it was done, I identified myself with puzzle lovers. It was a real thrill to find the lost piece at last. I want to buy a frame soon. It won't fail to make my puzzle beautiful!
1

My First 1000 Piece Puzzle

I bought my first 1000 piece puzzle a month ago. It was between "Starry Night" and "School of Athens," but my blue wallpaper led me to choose the former.
At first, people told me it would be a real challenge. Really, even its edges gave me a stiff neck! I was regretful for regretted my choice. I got uninterested, and it was as good as a carpet.
After a week, I decided to give it a try again. I completed it from the tree little by little every day. As When it was done, I identified myself with puzzle lovers. It was a real thrill to find the lost piece at last.
I want to buy a frame soon. It won't fail to make my puzzle beautiful!

Great work! :)