Ever
I'm thinking about start studying English (in an school) again I've been studying for my own about 3 years ago. I left the school I was because I didn't enjoy the classes. As you know, enjoy is an important thing about learning anything. I've been analyzing it like one week ago and I'm pretty sure It could be good for me, now that I have a good level and when I have to learn things that are difficult learning alone. Even so, I'm still no sure, I don't wan't to pay for nothing.

I'm thinking that i should start  again study for english ( at school) 

I'had been studed for my own  since 3 years ago. I left the school  because I didn't enjoy study  classes. As you know, fun is crucial part of learning.

I'had been realised  that  one week before and I'm pretty sure It would  be good for me, now that I have a good level and when I try to learn about  new things, 

I dont want to pay for it.

I'm thinking about start studying English (in an school) again I'm considering studying English in school again OR I'm considering going back to school again to study English

I've been studying English for on my own for about 3 years ago. I left the school I was attending because I didn't enjoy the classes. As you know, it is difficult to learn anything if you don't enjoy the topic. enjoy is an important thing about learning anything.

I've been analyzing it like one week ago thinking about this over the last week, and I'm pretty sure Iit could would be good for me to take English classes again, now that I have a good level. and when I have to I think English classes would help me learn things that are have been difficult for me to learning alone on my own.

Even so, I'm still not sure about my decision, though, because I don't wan't to pay for nothing anything.