jackson66
Short Sentences (It wont matter if you only correct one sentence) 1) John's thorough probe on North Korean's human right received torrent of applauds. 2) Her molest made John denounce with anger. 3) Ever cultures has its own meaning and can be view as neither good nor bad, however it is essential to preserve the good parts. 4) The law of worshiping the leaders of North Korean is the menace to Christians. 5) My failure in high school made me excel in studying when i entered college.
1

Short Sentences (It wont matter if you only correct one sentence)

1) John's thorough probe on of North Korea's human rights received a torrent of applauds applause.

2) Her molest touch made John denounce react with anger. *

3) Every cultures culture has its own meaning and can be viewed as neither good nor bad. However, it is essential to preserve the good parts.

4) The law of worshiping the leaders of North Korean is the a menace to Christians.

5) My failure in high school made me excel in studying when i I entered college.

*我不确定我懂这个意思。您可以用中文解释一下?然后,我会试试给你翻译。:)

1) John's thorough probe of North Korea's human rights received a torrent of applause.

2) Her molestation blinded John with anger. <em>(There are several different ways you can phrase this sentence)</em>

3) Every culture has its own meaning and can be viewed as either good or bad. However, it is essential to preserve the good parts.

4) The law of worshiping the leaders of North Korean is a menace to Christians. 

5) My failure in high school made me excel in studying when i entered college.

I will appreciate if there are anyone who are willing to correct the sentences!