Ming
for Language The school I need to attend asked me to get it. I have to improve my language.But, I also want to take it, because language is so important for communication and study. My interest lies in learning arts around the world,When i bought the book abroad , I just can read the picture,I don't know what they say. It must sounds like a children studied. Although I'm a beginner but I'll try it better.
2

For Language (this is not such a good title....)

Learning a language is a requirement at the school that i want I need to go to. attend asked me to get it. I have to improve my language (question, are you referring to a foreign langgae or you r native tongue?) . But, I also want to take it, because language is so very important for communication and studing.

My interest lies in learning arts around the world. When i bought the book abroad , I just could only can read the pictures, and I don't know what they say. It must sounds like a children....... studied. Although I'm a beginner but I'll try to get better / improve it better.

Some things were unclear for me, but i hope i corrected this well, maintaining the meanign you were trying to transmit. Nonetheless, keep working hard (y)