José
RUNNING Hello everyone! Today I´m going to talk about sports, specially about running, because that is the sport I practice now. Firstly, I would like tos ay when I was a child, I did not practice running, I used to play football, basketball, handball, and all sort of sports my friends played at school, because we did not know others sports… Running is very importan for me. I started to run two years ago because I wanted to do some activity outdoors and because I wanted to be fit. For that reason, I started at the beach about 20 minutes every day. Little by Little, I continued running 5 minutes more every 3 days and in two weeks ( more or less), I got to run about 45 minutes… and that it was a fantastic thing for me… Later, I continued running by kilometres with an APP in my telephone…and I run about 8 kilometres every day… and how I run more and more I decided to register in a popular race in my city…and I enjoyed so much I registered much more… 3 months later I was running an half marathon…and it was fantastic experience for me. Last year, I run my first marathon in Seville, Spain, near where I live, and today I can say it was a wonderful experience for me because I think running give yourself much more than every another sport… Nowadays, many people go for a run. There are “runners” in every part of the city: parks, beaches, streets… and I think that is a fantastic thing because it´s free, healthy and you can surpass yourself … what more can you call for? Regards! (I´m sorry if I have done many mistakes, I am learning english and it´s very dificult for me, thanks).

RUNNING

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to talk about exercise, specifically about running, because that is what I practice now.

Firstly, I would like to say when I was a child, I did not practice running. I used to play football, basketball, handball, and all sort of sports my friends played at school, because we did not know other exercise activities…
Running is very important for me. I started to run two years ago because I wanted to do some activity outdoors and because I wanted to be fit. So, I started at the beach about 20 minutes every day.
Little by little, I continued running an extra 5 minutes each time, 3 days per week. Within two weeks (more or less), I was able to run about 45 minutes… and that it was a fantastic thing for me!
Later, I continued to increase my running distance using an app on my mobile phone - I ran about 8 kilometres every day. I ran further and further, so I decided to register in a popular race in my city…and I enjoyed it so much I registered for another… 3 months later I ran a half-marathon… it was fantastic experience for me!
Last year, I ran my first marathon in Seville, Spain (near where I live), and today I can say it was a wonderful experience for me because I think running *give yourself much more than every another sport… [I'm unsure of what you're trying to say here - perhaps "...running is much more than just a sport, it can transform you"]
Nowadays, many people go for a run. There are “runners” in every part of the city: parks, beaches, streets… and I think that is a fantastic thing because it's free, healthy and you can surpass yourself …what more could you want?
Regards

This was good. It was interesting to read about your experience of running. Just a few small corrections. Well done on completing the half-marathon! :)

June 23, 2015