enoch
about my english ability In korea, all people have a english class from elemantry school to university. it have about 15years. I study english in school about 15years too. but includ me, so many korean can't speek english. correctry we(?) afraid of speek english. because we(or I) afraid of speek wrong sentence. when i speek english, I stressed about someone point a wrong. so for me, english is too dificult and bored language. but about chinese, l don't stressed like english. because l didn't learn chinese in korea school. l learn chinese in china. so l didn't worry about exeam and other people's judgment. so now i like learn chinese language. i hope i like learning english like learning chinese. english is very importent language to me. but i can't focus on study english. especially speek english is most difficult to me. when i try speek one sentense, involuntarily i use chinese word or chinese grammar. two forein language mixed in my brain.

About My English Ability
In Korea, all people have an English class from Elementary school to University. It takes about 15 years. I studied English for about 15 years too. But including me, so many Koreans can't speak English correctly. We are afraid to speak English because we are afraid of speaking wrong sentences. When I speak English, I stressed about someone pointing my errors. So for me, English is too difficult and boring language.
l don't stress over Chinese like how I do with English. It is because l didn't learn Chinese in a Korean school. l learned it in China. l don't have to worry about exams and other people's judgment. So now, I like to learn Chinese language.

I hope I like learning English as much as Chinese. English is a very important language to me but I can't focus on studying it. Speaking in English is the most difficult for me. When I try to speak sentence, I involuntarily use Chinese words or grammar. Two foreign languages are mixed in my brain.

About My English Ability

In Korea, all people have an English class from Elementary school to University. It takes about 15 years. I studied English for about 15 years too. But including me, so many Koreans can't speek English correctly. We are afraid to speak English because we are afraid of speaking wrong sentences. When i speak English, I stressed about someone pointing my errors. So for me, English is too difficult and boring language.

to Marcus wow. thank you for your consolation and advice. i am really moved to your speech. thank you very much
The trouble for you is that the grammar and language structure of Asian languages are quite similar, while the difference between Asian and English languages are often completely different. For example, it'll be much easier for you to learn Chinese/Japanese etc due to the grammar and structure of the language, where English will be often in reverse. To master English, you need to actually think almost backwards to what you are comfortable with, this is where it's so hard! For me - it's easier to learn something like French than Chinese because there's similarities to English in the language, particularly the grammar. But i have studied Chinese for around 7 years now on and off, and the grammar is really quite simple - but it's in a very different order to English. There's a lot less gramatical rules in Chinese, no he or she for example - just a single gender. I havent studied any Korean (but would like to!) but have a friend who is almost fluent in the language. She says that Korean has one of the most logical grammatical structures she's ever seen, it's supposedly a very well designed language in this regards. Anyway, good luck with your English! I'd be happy to practice it with you, or help you with it. One of the most important parts of it is to find confidence. Remember, it's very obvious its your second language - English speakers will not be judging you or thinking badly of you for making mistakes. If you can be understood and make conversation, that's all that matters. Dont strive for perfection initiation - just try and build your confidence. I know firsthand how difficult it is to communicate in another language - it can make you feel really quite shy or embarrased as you dont know how you sound to another person. Language exchange is great in that you'll get a lot of feedback about how you are speaking.
to mili thanks so much! thank you to cheer for me!