silvia
Another little but not least important email :) Dear XXXX, Thank you very much for the information provided. I want to confirm my agreement with the salary you offer for this position at the different stages. I also believe, as you explained in the email, that working for an organisation that promotes social-economic changes and improvements may be rewarding. In fact, I would like to reiterate my interest and motivation for your organisation given its mission and values. As you see in my resume, I have been always involved in international cooperation for development since I am interested in social issues. As soon as I saw your job description, I was immediately attracted to the position due to the social dimension of the cooperative movement at a time where economic and political crises have arisen in western countries. Thank you for the sharing of the documents on cooperatives. I will watch them with attention. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Silvia
1

Another little but not least important email :)

Dear XXXX,

Thank you very much for the information you provided. I want to confirm my agreement regarding with the salary you are offering for this position during at the different stages.

I also believe, as you explained in your the email, that working for an organization that promotes social-economic changes and improvements may be is very rewarding. In fact, I would like to reiterate my interest and motivation to work for your organization given its mission and values.

As you can see from in my resume, I have been always been involved in international cooperation for development since as I am very interested in social issues. As soon as I saw your job description, I was immediately attracted to the position due to the social aspects dimension of the this cooperative movement at a time when where several western countries have experienced a crisis both economically and politically. crisi have arisen in western countries.

Thank you for the sharing your of the documents on cooperatives. I am eager to will read watch them. with attention.

I am looking  forward to hearing from you soon.
Silvia

I hope this helps you Silvia.  I am off to China today for the next 2 weeks!