Roberto
My city I live in Naples, a city in the South of Italy. This is one of the most important port cities of the Mediterranean sea. I think Naples has a very beautiful landscape, with the "Vesuvio", an active vulcan, in the background, and the "Gulf of Naples, in front. Neverthless is one of the most difficult cities to live in. There is too much traffic, it is too dirty and people often are unpolite. Because Naples in the past has been an important cultural destination of artists, poets, musicians, it is particulary rich of art. Furthermore near Naples there are a lot of place worth to visit. Only to mention someone, Capri, Sorrento, Pompei, etc. On balance I think is a city worth to visit.

My city

I live in Naples, a city in the south of Italy. This is one of the most important port cities of in the Mediterranean Sea.
I think Naples has a very beautiful landscape, with the "Vesuvio", an active vulcan volcano, in the background, and the "Gulf of Naples, in the front foreground. Neverthless, it is one of the most difficult cities to live in. There is too much traffic, it is too dirty and people are often are unpolite impolite.

Because Naples in the past has been an important cultural destination of for artists, poets, and musicians in the past, it is particulary rich of in art. Furthermore, near Naples, there are a lot of places worth to visiting. Some of the cities that are worth mentioning are: Only to mention someone, Capri, Sorrento, and Pompei, etc.

On balance In my opinion, I think it is still a city worth to visiting.