Azamat
Mutual Responsibility I tried to choose a phrase to explain very interesting moment. Maybe, This is not exactly that i want to say, but I'm trying to trying to understand you what I really want to tell. In my view, it's one of the strongest tradition in Russia. If you know that your neighbor or a friend or someone is breaking a law, you mustn't tell about it to a police. It's crazy for foreigners, but if you do it, people will call you a scammer or Snitcher. It's a shame. I knew about it when I was a child. My neighbor was a drug dealer. Most of my neighbors knew about it, but nobody called to a police. Suddenly, two police officers came to me when I was playing on the street with my friends. They asked us " Hi boys! Do you know something about a drug dealer in your block of flats?" But we said that we don't know anything about it. It's really disappointing situation, but it's true.

Mutual Responsibility

I tried to choose a phrase to explain a very interesting moment in my life. Maybe, This is not exactly what  I want to say, but I'm trying to understand you what I really want to tell.        explain  in my own words. 

In my view, it's one of the strongest tradition in Russia. If you know that your neighbor, or a friend or someone is breaking a law, you mustn't tell about it talk about it to a police officer. It's crazy for foreigners, to understand, but if you do it, people will call you a scammer or Snitcher. It's a shame.
I knew about it when I was a child. My neighbor was a drug dealer. Most of my neighbors knew about it, but nobody called to a   the  police. Suddenly, two police officers came to me when I was playing on the street with my friends. They asked us " Hi boys! Do you know something about a drug dealer in your block of flats?" But we said that we don't know anything about it.
It's really disappointing situation, but it's true.