Ekaterina
Write about your job Hello, my name is Katya and I'm an accountant. I have my own small official business registered and located in Moscow. I like my job and learned very hard to do it well. Now I'm working hard and still learning something new every day. My schedule is simple: two days a week I visit my clients - small companies situated in Moscow too. And three days a week I'm doing my job by myself wherever I'm comfortable. Sometimes it takes a lot of time, I can work from early morning till deep night.
2

Corrections in red.  Stylistic suggestions in blue.

Write About Your Job

Hello, my name is Katya, and I'm an accountant. I have my own small, official business, registered and located in Moscow. I like my job, and I worked very hard to learn to do it well. Now I'm still working hard and still learning something new every day. My schedule is simple: two days a week I visit my clients - small companies also situated in Moscow too. And three days a week I'm doing my job by myself wherever it's convenient for me.  [1]  Sometimes it takes a lot of time, and I can work from early morning till deep night/till deep in the night.

[1] There are two common translations for the Russian word "удобный":  "comfortable" and "convenient".  "Comfortable" has to do with pleasant physical, usually relaxing sensations, e.g. удобная кровать (a comfortable bed).   удобное кресло  (a comfortable armchair)     "Convenient" refers to something that satisfies your practical needs.  Надо выбрать удобное время для разговора.  (We have to choose a convenient time to talk.)  

1

Write about your job

Hello, my name is Katya and I'm an accountant. I have my own small official business registered and located in Moscow. I like my job and learned very hard to do it well. Now I'm working hard and still learning something new every day. My schedule is simple: two days a week I visit my clients - small companies in Moscow too. And three days a week I do my job by myself wherever I'm comfortable. Sometimes it takes a lot of time so I have to work from early morning till midnight.

Correction:

Write about your job

Hello, my name is Katya and I'm an accountant. I have my own small official business registered and located in Moscow. I like my job and trained very hard to do it well. Now, I'm working hard and still learning something new every day. My schedule is simple: two days a week I visit my clients - small companies, that are situated in Moscow too. And  The other three days a week, I'm doing my job by myself, wherever I'm comfortable. Sometimes it takes a lot of time, I can work from early morning till very late at night.

Brilliant! Just a few minor errors, with practice you ought to be fine! ;-)