Ming
A Chinese Movie Star who is my Icon Brigitte Lin is a famous movie star who is my goddess. I highly recommend her movies for anyone who wants to know about Chinese movie. I know her cause of the movie called The Legend of the Swordsman. The role she played is a pathological man who changed his gender for kungfu. The leading role swordsmen is the most powerful person. But after he fell in love with a man, He went forwards to a bad ending. This story came from a traditional fiction, and only the hero deserve fair since ancient . She taken on men's role in it. Although swordsman is a villain, the image of handsome role was attracted everyone. Brigitte can speak with her eyes,and looks speak. She is the most sexy women while she play a female role. The music and costumes in the movie were also wonderful. It's a magnetic movie so I decide to watch again.
1

A Chinese Movie Star who is my Idol

Brigitte Lin is a famous movie star who is my goddess. I highly recommend her movies for anyone who wants to know about Chinese movies.

I know her from the movie called The Legend of the Swordsman. The role she played is a pathological man who changed his gender for kungfu. The leading role swordsmen is the most powerful person. But after he fell in love with a man, things lead to a bad ending. This story came from a traditional story, and only the hero deserve fair (?) since ancient .

She takes on man's role in it. Although the swordsman is a villain, the image of the handsome role was attracts everyone. Brigitte can speak with her eyes,and looks speak (?). She is the most sexy woman while she play a female role.

The music and costumes in the movie were also wonderful. It's a magnetic movie so I decided to watch it again.