Carlos Oller
I´m looking for meeting nice people to practice my english. hello!! My name is Carlos, I live in Spain and I´m 25 years old. I´m graduate in primary education. I would like meeting a new people and to practice my english. I love do the sports and to travel other countries. for me it would be nice to help all those person who want to learn spanish.
1

I´m looking for meeting nice people to practice my English. (o, I would like to meet nice people to practice my English)

Hello!!

My name is Carlos I live in Spain and I´m 25 years old. I´m graduate in primary education. I would like to meeting a new people and to practice my English. I love do the sports and to travel to other countries. For me it would be nice to help all those person people (toda la gente) who want to learn Spanish.

I would like to meet nice people to practice my English.

hello!!

My name is Carlos, I live in Spain and I´m 25 years old. I´m a graduate in primary education. I would like to meet a new people and to practice my english. I love do sports and to travel to other countries. For me it would be nice to help all those people who want to learn Spanish.

hello!!

My name is Carlos, I am living in Spain and I´m 25 years old. I´m a graduate of a bachelors degree in primary education. I´m looking forward to meet new people to practice my english. I love to play sports and to travel to other countries. For me, it would be nice to help all those people who want to learn spanish.

Do you want a conversation on skype?