ROCÍO
My hobbies I live in a small town of Spain. Here, the day is very boring but I always do something. I have two dogs and one cat, I have fun with they. Everyday I try to walk with a dog, only one dog because they are a big dogs and it is impossible walk with both. In the afternoon, I often go to coffee shop with my boyfriend, I like the black coffee, It is my favourite. On saturday night, I go to a restaurant, I always dispute with my boyfriend, he love the hamburguer and I love the pizza. On sunday, I don't anything, I relax. I turn on my tv or see youtube and I stop thinking.
1

My hobbies

I live in a small town of Spain. Here, the day is very boring but I always do something.

I have two dogs and one cat, I have fun with them. Everyday I try to walk with one of the dogs, only one dog because they are a big dogs and it is impossible to walk with them both.

In the afternoon, I often go to a coffee shop with my boyfriend, I like the black coffee, It is my favourite.

On saturday night, I go to a restaurant, I always disagree with my boyfriend, he loves the hamburguers and I love the pizza.

On sunday, I don't anything, I relax. I turn on my tv or watch youtube and I stop thinking.

1

My hobbies

I live in a small town in Spain. Here, the day is very boring so I always do something.

I have two dogs and one cat, I have fun with them. Everyday I try to walk a dog, only one dog because they are big dogs and it is impossible to walk with both.

In the afternoon, I often go to coffee shop with my boyfriend, I like the black coffee, It is my favourite.

at saturday night, I go to a restaurant, I always dispute with my boyfriend, he loves hamburguer and I love pizza.

On sunday, I don't do anything, I relax. I turn on my tv or watch on youtube and I stop thinking.