Jason
My secret birthday party on Christmas My Christmas time started off with a secret birthday party with Vietnamese Sarus leaders 2014. They deliberately celebrated my birthday party and didn’t let me know about that. I still remember Thanh sent me a serious message and asked me out for a meeting. Him: Hey! I’m gonna have something to discuss with you. I and my friend are going to have a special project soon. I bet my own that you will be interested in that project and are willing to join us. *excited manner* Me: What kind of that project? Can you be more specific? *a little bit doubt* Him: Well, I think we’d better go out for a meeting and discuss with each other later. It’s not really convenient for us to talk about these stuff in here.*hesitant response* Me: Your friend is a boy or a girl? What is his/her nationality? *start to express my sky-high curiosity* Him: A boy. His nationality is……………. *he grinned* Me: I will be available on……….. I can’t be able to………………… I usually come on time, so please make sure that you won’t let me wait too long. *seriously* Him: Ok, ……………I will meet each other at……………. (Time and location were fixed) Me: I will send you a message to confirm our meeting again Him: See you again! [ON MEETING DAY] I unexpectedly went late 10 minutes because of traffic jam almost happened uncontrollably in my city at Christmas night. When I came to the meeting place, I also saw some Vietnamese Sarus leaders down there and I was like: “What are they doing here, were they also invited?” And I approached them, talked to them some sorts of things and kept waiting for other people. Eventually, Thanh arrived and told me that project meeting was a reasonable excuse to gather every Vietnamese Sarus leaders together at Christmas time. I assumed in my mind: “What the heck is going on? Am I too innocent to lie like that? He is really smart though, why didn’t I realize it before? OMG! I’m so stupid” In the meantime, I saw Tram was carrying a birthday cake. I asked her instantly: "What is this cake used for?" *doubtful* She responded: “It is used for my friend’ birthday party” and I was like: “Oh! It’s useless for tonight, no one in Sarus was born today, she is quite unoccupied and weird, I don’t think she carried that useless stuff all day long” (To be continued....)

My secret birthday party on Christmas Day

My Christmas time started off with a secret birthday party with Vietnamese Sarus leaders 2014. They deliberately celebrated my birthday party and didn’t let me know about that. I still remember Thanh sent me a serious message and asked me out for a meeting.

Him: Hey! I’m gonna have something to discuss with you. I and my friend are going to have a special project soon. I bet my own that you will be interested in that project and are willing to join us. *excited manner*

Me: What kind of that project? Can you be more specific? *a little bit doubt*

Him: Well, I think we’d better go out for a meeting and discuss with each other later. It’s not really convenient for us to talk about these stuff in here.*hesitant response*

Me: Your friend is a boy or a girl? What is his/her nationality? *start to express my sky-high curiosity*

Him: A boy. His nationality is……………. *he grinned*

Me: I will be available on……….. I can’t be able to………………… I usually come on time, so please make sure that you won’t let me wait too long. *seriously*

Him: Ok, ……………I will meet each other at……………. (Time and location were fixed)

Me: I will send you a message to confirm our meeting again

Him: See you again!

[ON MEETING DAY]

I unexpectedly went late 10 minutes because of traffic jam almost happened uncontrollably in my city at Christmas night. When I came to the meeting place, I also saw some Vietnamese Sarus leaders down there and I was like: “What are they doing here, were they also invited?”

And I approached them, talked to them some sorts of things and kept waiting for other people. Eventually, Thanh arrived and told me that project meeting was a reasonable excuse to gather every Vietnamese Sarus leaders together at Christmas time. I assumed in my mind: “What the heck is going on? Am I too innocent to lie like that? He is really smart though, why didn’t I realize it before? OMG! I’m so stupid”
In the meantime, I saw Tram was carrying a birthday cake. I asked her instantly: "What is this cake used for?" *doubtful*

She responded: “It is used for my friend’ birthday party”

and I was like: “Oh! It’s useless for tonight, no one in Sarus was born today, she is quite unoccupied and weird, I don’t think she carried that useless stuff all day long”

(To be continued....)