Lihyang
Can you proofread this e-mail response to a house buyer? Thanks in advance Hello, thank you for your e-mail. My house is in a good condition with sunlight and a view of river. The nearest elementary school from my home is 10 minute walk away across the bridge and the bus comes at an interval of around 20 minute at the bus stop in front of this building. I'm willing to negotiate the price, but I'm afraid I won't drop the price too much. The region I'm going to move in has a higher house price range which takes an arm and a leg. There is a library and schools and other amenities like theaters and stores around this area so if your sister is having a child, it this place is good for education and I think it's worth the price when considering transportation costs. Since I'm busy working and studying on weekdays, it would be convenient to show you around my house at the weekend. If you want to schedule a time to see my home call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Warm regards

Hello, thank you for your e-mail. 

My house is in a good condition with sunlight and a view to the river. The nearest elementary school is 10 minute away walking across the bridge, the bus comes at an interval of around 20 minute and there is a bus stop in front of this buildig.

I'm willing to negotiate the price, but I'm afraid I won't drop the price too much. The region I'm going to move in has a higher house price range which takes an arm and a leg.

There is a library and schools and other amenities like theaters and stores around this area so if your sister is having a child, it this place is good for education and I think it's worth the price when considering transportation costs.

Since I'm busy working and studying on weekdays, it would be convenient to show you around my house at the weekend. If you want to schedule a time to see my home call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Warm regards