Carlos Merida
Holly Week holly week We are preparing to holly week, here we like to eat some traditional food based in fish. many people here are catholic and come to church every day on the holly week to venerate the passion and suffering of Jesus Christ but by the other way a lot a people come to beach, to the mountain, to the rivers or come to Gran Sabana. it's lamentable that much other one, they drink much alcohol beer or some like that and cause accident on the road or hit to people that is walking or when they are biking. My wife is chef and she preparate us a delicious plate about eggs, fish, potatoes, plantais fried and the other spices it is called "Pastel de Pescado" similar to fish pie, it go to the oven and ready. you can accompany with a specie of bread call "cazabe° . the cazabe is a old food of indigenous maybe the first technology about food conservation because it never is damage, it is very dry and many people to eat it puts water. It cazabe is based on yuca or bitter cassava.

Holy Week

Holy Week
We are preparing for Holy Week, here we like to eat some traditional fish-based food. many people here are catholic and go to church every day during Holy Week to observe the passion and suffering of Jesus Christ but on the other hand a lot a people go to beach, to the mountains, to the rivers or come to Gran Sabana. it's lamentable that some of them  drink a lot of alcohol that then there are accidents with other cars, bikers, or joggers.
My wife is a chef and she prepares  us a delicious plate of eggs, fish, potatoes, and fried plantais ?? with spices; it is called "Pastel de Pescado". It is similar to fish pie It  goes  into the oven and is ready. You can eat it with a type of bread called "cazabe° . The cazabe is an old food of indigenous people; you might say it was the first food made with conservation in mind because it takes a long time before it gets too old to eat. it is very dry and many people add water when they eat it. The cazabe is based on yuca or bitter cassava. ??