Ma Guogang
My 2014 Chapter two My baby's birthday is November 10,2014. I had been waiting for her for ten months. She seemed to be so gorgeous when I saw her at the first time.( She seemed so gorgeous when I saw her at my first time---Which one is right or better?) Something had been changed at my first sight at her. An extremely strong feeling went up from my deep inside. In fact she warms me. Now I feel so happy everyday. She is a naughty girl who needs accompany every minute. She has a bad temper but it is easy to please her.( She has a bad temper but is easy to be pleased. Which one is correct or better.) What I need to do is watching her,making face dramatically. Her laugh is so beautiful. I love her so much,she is my angel. It was a hard period for my wife to give birth to our baby. It was 36 hours which was my longest 36 hours. I was very nervous. I didn't know the gender of my baby before she was born. I named her Maya. For protecting Chinese female baby from abortion ,it is illegal for a doctor to tell anybody the gender of the baby before it was born. Latter I will write an article to tell you something about Chinese Family Plan,a Chinese population policy. If there is anything you want to know about China ,leave me a message or contact me.( Anything you want to know,you can leave me a message or Anything you want to know,leave me a message--Which one is right or better?) My skype :ma19821009 My Apple ID:[email protected] Can't wait to meet you.

My 2014 Chapter two

My baby's birthday was  November 10,2014. I had been waiting for her for ten months. When I first saw her for the first time she was so gorgeous. Since I first saw her something has changed. From deep inside I felt an extremely strong feeling towards her. In fact it is a feeling of warmth.

Now I feel so happy everyday. She is a naughty girl who needs to be accompanied every minute. She has a bad temper but it is easy to please her. All  I need to do is look at her,making her face change dramatically. Her laugh is so beautiful. I love her so much,she is my angel.

Giving birth to our baby was so hard for my wife It was 36 hours; the longest 36 hours of my life!! I was very nervous. I didn't know the gender of my baby before she was born. I named her Maya.

Protecting Chinese female babies from abortion it is illegal for a doctor to tell anybody the gender of the baby before it is born. Later I will write an article to tell you something about Chinese Family Planning a Chinese population policy.

If there is anything you wwould like to know about China ,leave me a message or contact me.
My skype :ma19821009
My Apple ID:[email protected]
Can't wait to meet you.

My 2014 Chapter two

My baby's birthday is November 10,2014.
I had been waiting for her for ten months [just as a note, most American and Canadian people would find this a little odd because we count gestational age differently.  Women are said to be pregnant for 9 months here]. She was so gorgeous when I saw her for the first time [using the word "seemed" implies that she looked gorgeous at first but turned out not to be].  Something had changed when I first saw her. I felt an extremely strong feeling from deep within. In fact, she warms me [I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here, sorry]. Now I feel so happy everyday.

She is a naughty girl who needs company every minute. She has a bad temper but she is easy to please. All I need to do is make a funny face [I think this is what you are trying to say here]. Her laugh is so beautiful. I love her so much,she is my angel.

Labour was hard for my wife. It was 36 hours, which was my longest 36 hours. I was very nervous.
I didn't know the gender of my baby before she was born. I named her Maya.

In order to protect female Chinese baby from abortion ,it is illegal for a doctor to tell anybody the gender of the baby before it is born.

Later, I will write an article to tell you something about Chinese Family Plan, a Chinese population policy.
If there is anything you want to know about China, leave me a message or contact me.

My skype :ma19821009
My Apple ID:[email protected]
Can't wait to meet you.