Grigory
The global time difference Usually we don't think about a time difference in the world, but let's take a closure look on it. Imagine, when you are going to sleep someone on the other side of the globe is waking up. Or when you are just came to your job and drinking a first cup of coffee, someone is finished his job day and is driving his car through a traffic. This difference does not matter when we don't interact with those people. But when we do, it's becomes a real problem to synchronize with each other. So am I. I usually come to my job at 8:30 MSK (GMT+3), and it is a perfect time for me to get an English lesson. But I almost cant - USA is sleeping, UK is sleeping, only Australia is awake. That is why I decided to find a teacher in Australia. :)

The Global Time Difference

Usually we don't think about a time differences in the world, but let's take a closure closer look on at it.

Imagine: when you are going to sleep, someone on the other side of the globe is waking up. Or when you are just came to arriving at your job and drinking a [that/your] first cup of coffee, someone is finishing his/her job work day and is driving his/her car through a traffic.

This difference does not matter when we don't interact with those people. But when we do, it's becomes a real problem to synchronize with each other.

So am I. I usually come to [get to/arrive at] my job at 8:30 MSK (GMT+3), and it is a perfect time for me to get an English lesson. But I almost cant never can - USA is sleeping, UK is sleeping, only Australia is awake. That is why I decided to find a teacher in Australia. :)

------------------------

Not a bad effort, you've avoided most of the more common mistakes :) The errors you did make are mostly verb forms and a few missing words. I think, when using emoticons, it's more common to exclude the final period/full stop at the end of sentences, too.