ANGELA
Travel to Cebu My first time to travel overseas was to Cebu last year. I had prepared a lot of things before leaving because I thought the Phillipines was dangerous cities. But unlike my worries, Cebu was not that dangerous. When I first arrived there I could feel the hot weather. So I realized I really came to the Phillipines. I expected beatiful sea and tropical fruit. I'v(had?) been to various sea and beach. To go to sea, I learned how to swim in Korea. I rode ship and did many activies such as fishing and snokooling . What impressed me the most was the scuba diving. I was really afraid before going into(entering ?) the sea, but there were helpers(people who cared me) and I soon get used to sea. I can't forget awesome scenery that I see with my eyes(?) In addition, I ate as much mango as I can and drink lots of tropical fruit. I think the Phillipnes has well preserved and clean nature that can attract much more tourist. I hope I go there once more.
1

I TRAVELED OVERSEAS FOR THE FIRST TIME, TO CEBU. I had prepared a lot of things before leaving because I thought the Philippines HAD dangerous cities. But unlike my worries (CONTRAY TO MY BELIEFS), Cebu was not that dangerous. When I first arrived there I could feel the hot weather. So I realized I really came to the Philippines. (I KNEW I HAD COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE)

I expected beautiful sea and tropical fruit. I'vE been to various seas and beachS, BEFORE. BEFORE I WENT TO THE sea, I learned how to swim in Korea. I rode (DROVE?) A ship and did many activITies such as fishing and snorkelling. What impressed me the most was the scuba diving. I was really afraid before going into (entering) the sea (WATER), but I HAD AID, I HAD PEOPLE CARE FOR ME and I soon gOt used to sea. I can't forget THE awesome scenery that I sAW with my eyes
In addition, I ate as much mango as I COULD and DRANK lots of tropical fruit. I think the Philippines has BEEN well preserved and clean nature that can attract much more THAN JUST touristS. I hope I go there once more.

NOTES:
CAPITALS = CORRECTIONS
- ” So I realized I really came to the Philippines” = I knew I had come to the right place (Same meaning in this context) and more natural
- “But unlike my worries” – is correct, but it is not a natural statement. The most common way of saying this is “Contrary to what I thought” or “contrary to my own beliefs”. ‘contrary’ = just means ‘opposite’.
- “I’ve” = I have. “I’d” = I did/ I had. “I’ve been to various oceans and beaches before” = is a perfect and natural sentence. “I’d already been to various beaches and oceans previously” – is also another way of saying this sentence. Both are correct and natural.
- “into” vs. “entering” the sea/ water/ ocean = in this context = you can use both. “I jump into the sea” and “I enter the sea” are correct. “I jumped into the sea/ water/ ocean” is more natural
- I rode a ship? – do you mean you sat on board a ship? – rode= I rode a horse, I rode a bike. “I drove a ship” = I was in control of the ship, “I drove a car”.

Hope this helps! Any questions? Just ask! :)