Jie
An email: An issue about the amount we need to pay for the coming April Following is an email I sent to real estate broker about an issue of rent payment. I hope you guys could help me correct it. Thank you very much. To whom might concern, I am Jie and the address of the apartment rent by us is *** Amsterdam Ave. I wish to draw your attenuation to an issue about the amount of the rent for the coming April. We have talked about this issue face to face. I think this email would explain this problem more clearly. As you are aware, the entire period of our occupancy was from Sep, 2014 to Sep, 2015. Before we come to US, we have paid for seven months. One is for the deposit, the second one is for the first month, then the remaining fund for the last five months including: May, June, July, August and September. After we have been US, the sum of the amount we have paid is 16300$, which is the rent for the past five months and 13 days. For the recordings of the payment, please see the attachment of the email. So we calculated that the amount of the rent we need to pay for the coming April is 1700$, which is the rent for 17 days. However, the bill sent to us showed that we need to pay 3000$ for April. This amount is not match to our calculation. We was wondering if you could forward this email to whom might be responsible of this issue and help us out of this problem? Thank you very much for your help. We are looking forward to your reply. Best wishes, Jie Wu,
1

Dear Jie,

I imagine it must be very hard dealing with companies who do not speak your first language. I am happy to help!  I have made some corrections to your email below.  However, I am unsure what you mean in the bits highlighted below in yellow.  It will be important to reword this.  Did you pay for 12 months in total before being in the US??

Becky : )

To whom it might concern,

I am Jie and my apartment address is the address of the apartment rent by us is *** Amsterdam Ave. I wish to draw your attenuation to an issue about regarding the amount of the rent for this coming April.

We have talked about this issue face to face. I think this email would will explain the problem more clearly.

As you are aware, the entire period of our occupancy was is from September 2014 to September 2015.

Before we came to the US, we have paid for seven months. One month is for the deposit, the second one is for the first month, then the remaining fund for the last five months including: May, June, July, August and September.

After we have been came to the US, the sum of the amount we have we paid a total of 16300$, which is the rent for the past five months and 13 days. For the recordings a record of the payments, please see the email attachment of the email.

So We have calculated that the amount of the rent we need to pay for this coming April is 1700$, which is the rent for 17 days. However, the bill sent to us showed that we need to pay 3000$ for April. This amount is does not match to our calculation.

We was wondering if you Please could you forward this email to whom might be responsible of this issue and the relevant person in order to help us out of solve this problem? Thank you very much for your help.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes,
Jie Wu,