Mary
Raining days Day off in the weekday, you wake up in the morning, open the windows and all you can see is the grey clouds over your head, and that rain without stop, so what can you do? It is easy if you live in the city, shopping center, cafe, cinema, or something by your own, but when you live on the countryside it's different, i'm not telling that i don't like this way of life, i do like it, but those days of rain your imagination is very important, because the day is long enough and i don't like waste the time. You watch a movie, read a book, study for a while, listen to music... On the weekends is other thing because everybody is off so you drive to meet your friends. What kind of things would you do?
1

Raining days

Day off in the weekday, you wake up in the morning, open the windows and all you can see is the grey clouds over your head, and that rain doesn't seem to stop, so what can you do? It is easy if you live in the city, shopping center, cafe, cinema or you can do something on your own, but when you live on the country it's different, I''m not saying that I don't like this way of life, I do like it, but on rainy days your imagination is very important, because the day is long enough and I don't like to waste the time. You can/could watch a movie, read a book, study for a while, listen to music... At the weekend its different because everybody is off work so you can meet your friends. What kind of things would you do?

Blue = suggestions. Red = corrections.

Well done

1

Rainy days

Day off on a weekday. You wake up in the morning, open the windows and all you can see are the gray clouds over your head, and rain that won't stop. So what can you do? It is easy if you live in the city...shopping center, cafe, cinema, or something on your own. But when you live in the countryside it's different. I'm not saying that I don't like this way of life. I do like it, but on rainy days your imagination is very important, because the day is long and you don't like to waste the time. You watch a movie, read a book, study for a while, listen to music.... The weekends are a different thing, because everybody is off, so you can drive to meet your friends. What kinds of things would you do?

Estoy de acuerdo con las correcciones de Anne. Has escrito un ensayo excelente.