Khosro
Architecture - Behavior Sciences In spite of the unusual growth of humankind knowledge and the social reformations in the recent decades, we are facing many hardships in design process. Reveal of men’s life complexity and importance of research into behavior’s problems in social and personal domain are the reasons of studding behavior science in architecture. Nowadays, it seems necessary to review all the process of designing a residential complex insofar as the behavior sciences are concerned. It means there are many emphases on environment psychology at the great domain of social sciences and research of psychologist in all designing steps. Architectures and urban designers should emphasize on the social interaction places and try to clear the borders of these places and suggest a proportionate design for each behavior in each place.
1

Architecture - Behavior Sciences

In spite of the unusual growth of humankind knowledge and the social reformations in the recent decades, we are facing many hardships in design process. Reveal of men’s life complexity and importance of research into behavior’s problems in social and personal domain are the reasons of studding behavior science in architecture. Nowadays, it seems necessary to review all the process of designing a residential complex insofar as the behavior sciences are concerned. It means there are many emphases on environment psychology at the great domain of social sciences and research of psychologist in all designing steps. Architectures and urban designers should emphasize on the social interaction places and try to clear the borders of these places and suggest a proportionate design for each behavior in each place.

---

Architecture and Behavioral Science/Architecture and Human Behaviour

In spite of the rapid growth of man's knowledge and the social reforms of recent decades, we are facing many hardships in terms of design. The importance of understanding human behaviour in private and public areas is on of the primary reasons for studying behavioural sciences and architecture. Nowadays, it seems necessary to review the entire process of designing a residential area insofar as behavioural sciences are concerned. This has lead to more emphasis being placed on psychology, and also environmental psychology, throughout the process of designing. Architects should place more emphasis on areas where many people may interact and try to make it easier for people to socialise in these areas. 

Maybe a part of the beginning.
Is this the beginning of an essay or the whole essay?