Virna
What I would like to do In my life, I want to became a kind person. A person that people like to talk with. For "people" I mean "people around the world". Infact I hope to travel the world as soon as possible... Even if money don't grow on trees. I enjoy talking about serious topics, but also about silly stuff. For example, I can tell you a story. A day there was a paper on a door in front of my class. I look at it and there was the name of a smart boy who wrote his number and said he will make a party. I was saving his number and he was near me. I looked at him with nonchalance and I went apart. So embarassing
1

Excellent! Just a few corrections:

What I would like to do

In my life, I want to became a kind person. A person that people like to talk with. By "people" I mean "people around the world". In fact I hope to travel the world as soon as possible... Even if money doesn't grow on trees.
I enjoy talking about serious topics, but also about silly stuff.
For example, I can tell you a story. One day there was a piece of paper on a door in front of my class. I look at it and there was the name of a smart boy who wrote (or had written)  his number and said he was going to have (or was going to throw) a party. I was copying his number and he was near me. I looked at him with nonchalance and I went away. So embarassing

1

What I would like to do

In my life, I want to became a kind person. A person that people like to talk with. For "people" I mean "people around the world". In fact I hope to travel the world as soon as possible... Even if money doesn't grow on trees.

For example, I can tell you a story. One day there was a paper on a door in front of my class. I looked at it and there was the name of a smart boy who wrote his number and said he will have a party. I was saving his number and he was near me. I looked at him with nonchalance and I <em>left?</em>. So embarassing!

<em>We all embarass ourselves, once I fell off a bicycle in front of a supermarket trying to look cool!</em>