Jennifer 💁‍♀️
Tutor sister I always want to be a tutor sister.Today I got a chance,a senior sister appretice which I met in a party recommended me a recruitment information.A parent is looking for a tutor for her kid who is in eight grade. I contacted this parent three hours ago. We will meet and negociate some details about schedule and wages. I care about the experience that I will get more than the wages that I will be paid. It's challenging for me to be a tutor sister. But I will try my best!
1

Tutor sister

I always want to be a tutor sister.Today I got a chance,a senior sister appretice which I met in a party recommended me a recruitment information.A parent is looking for a tutor for her kid who is in eight grade. I contacted this parent three hours ago. We will meet and negociate some details about schedule and wages. I care about the experience that I will get more than the wages that I will be paid. It's challenging for me to be a tutor sister. But I will try my best!

I always wanted to be a tutor sister. Today I got the chance. A senior sister apprentice who I met in a party showed me some recruitment information. A parent is looking for a tutor for her kid who is in eigth grade. I contacted the parent three hours ago. We will meet and negotiate some details about the schedule and wages. I care more about the experience that I will get than the wages I will be paid. It's a challenge for me to be a tutor sister, but I will try my best!

"recommended - showed" both are ok but showed is more natural here.

"care" is a phrasal verb here so needs another word such as "more" or "less" "highly"  examples "I couldn't care less", "I care highly about the job." "I care more than before"

加油.