TOEFL Writing #9: Sports or library? I think that universities should give the same amount of money for sports activities and university libraries. In fact I think that they are both important. I want to explain why sports are as important as culture. For instance, there are many students who are more sport-addicted than others, and they could even want to become professional athletes. If sport clubs in universities had less money, they could not give such an apportunity to their members. Furthermore, there are many famous athletes, especially in NBA, who started their careers in colleges, in their frashman year. This is why being involved in a sport at university is so important. Moreover, I think that there are many reasons why people decide to go to university. Many could choose it because they love a particular subject, or they want to be doctors, lawayers, engineers, and so on. Others, could instead prefer sports to academic competences. If these people want their passion not to be just a hobby, they should be prepared for it, and they could do it in a university sport club. I believe that there is a misconception about importance of culture and sport. In fact, many people consider studying more important than being involved in a sport. But there are a lot of scientific researches which prove that sports could also increase brain faculties. Furthermore, many students in most important colleges in U.S., who are involved in at least one sport, have also higher GPAs than sedentary students. This means that giving more money to university sport clubs could also allow many students to succeed in their studies. This could also be an opportunity for that college to increase its rank, because there could be more people interested in attending it. In fact having more experienced and even more successful students than average, permits colleges to become more important.
1

TOEFL Writing #9: Sports or library?

I think that universities should give the same equal amounts of money for sports activities and university libraries. In fact, I think that they are both important. I want to explain why sports are just as important as culture.

For instance, there are many students who are more sport-addicted interested in sports than others, and they could might even want to become professional athletes. If sport clubs in universities had less money, they could not give such an apportunity to their members their members this opportunity. Furthermore, there are many famous athletes, especially in the NBA, who started their careers in colleges, in their frashman freshman year. This is why being involved in a sport at university is so important.

Moreover, I think that there are many reasons why people decide to go to university. Many could choose it because they love a particular subject, or they want to be doctors, lawayers lawyers, engineers, and so on. Others, could instead prefer sports to academic competences pursuits. If these people want their passion not to be just more than a hobby, they should be prepared for it, and they could do it potentially in a university sport club.

I believe that there is a exist misconceptions about the importance of culture and sports. In fact, many people consider studying more important than being involved in a sport. But there are a lot of is a great deal of scientific researches which proves that sports could also increase brain faculties function. Furthermore, many students in most important well-known colleges in the U.S., who are involved in at least one sport, have also higher GPAs than sedentary students. This means that giving more money to university sport clubs could also potentially allow many more students to succeed in their studies. This could also be an opportunity for that college to increase its rank, because there could be more people interested in attending it. In fact having more experienced and even more successful students than average, permits colleges to become more important. With more active and successful students, colleges might even rise in ranking.