María
Hi! Someone can correct me this? "I meet Beatriz since one year and half ago and I can to say that she's a wonderful person and very very extroverted. During this time I've lived very funny situations with her, and I know that I can count on her to do trips because she have a big adventourus spirit. Without question, Beatriz is a good person with who share fantastics experiances. You never get bored with her :)"
1

Hi! Someone can correct me this?

"I met Beatriz since one year and half ago and I can to say that she's a wonderful person and very, very extroverted. During this time I've experienced very funny* situations with her, and I know that I can count on her to do take trips with me because she has a big adventourus spirit. Without question, Beatriz is a good person with whom to share fantastic experiences. You never get bored with her :)"

<em>Do you mean funny (gracioso) or fun (divertido)? If you mean fun, I would say "I've had a lot of fun with her." </em>

1

Hi! Someone can correct me this?

"I meet met Beatriz since one year and half ago and I can to say that she's a wonderful person and very very extroverted. During this time I've lived very funny situations with her, and I know that I can count on her to do trips because she have has a big adventourus spirit. Without question, Beatriz is a good person with who share fantastics experiances. You never get bored with her :)"

Beatriz sounds like a lot of fun :)

1

Hi! Someone can correct me this?

"I met Beatriz one year and half ago and I can to say that she's a wonderful person and so much extroverted. During this time I've lived funny situations with her, and I know that I can count on her to do trips because she have a big adventourus spirit. Without question, Beatriz is a good person with who share fantastic experiances. You never get bored with her :)"