Peyman
Is there any errors in this small text? Is it natural? The firm must continuously monitor and adapt to the environment if it is to survive and prosper. Managers must be able to anticipate this changing environment and develop the vision and competencies at all levels in their organizationto embrace this dynamic future.
1

Are there any errors in this small text? Is Does it sound natural?

The firm must continuously monitor and adapt to the environment if it is to survive and prosper. Managers must be able to anticipate this changing environment and develop the vision and competencies at all levels in their organization to embrace this dynamic future.

Thank you so much again! ;)
Gracias por estas aprendiendo ideas! "it" at the end of the sentence is correct, but sounds a little awkward. These websites can help you learn Spanish. :)
I meant, "at" the end of :)
Thanks a lot Janis for your help! ;) I went through your profile and noticed that you are learning Spanish, Here are some websites that can help you learn (it? can I not to write "it" in the end of this sentence?). www.spanishdict.com ---- www.practicaespanil.com ---- www.cvc.cervantes.es/aula/lecturas/ . Good luck!