David K.
Diary. Day 3 (62 days till the exams :)) Well... What to tell about this day.. Nothing special actually :) I was sleeping from 4 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. and I woke up feeling fresh (is it weird?) Then I read a book and studied some stuff about Russian history. My very last holidays are almost over, but I think everything is not that bad because the school will lead me to the bright future hahah .. Anyway, today I decided to delete my facebook account and create another one later only for good friends or, at least, for those who want to be good friends. So, I'm going to be busy until the middle of June. I think it's not a bid deal to study hard for two months. I really don't understand why my classmates can't realise it and why they can't stop being lazy. A month ago I made a funny motto for myself: " 3 months of hard work - 13 years of success" . I kind of copied it from Chinese people, but I think it matches in this situation, too. By the way, I want to study the English punctuation tomorrow because I didn't learn it at all so far... Finally, I got a new friend today. He's about 20, he's from Denmark and he can't speak English properly, but he's amusing and kind, so, I guess it's alright that his English isn't perfect :) I think that's all for today. I'll read a book again now :D
2

Diary. Day 3 (62 days till the exams :))

Well... What is there to tell about this day.. Nothing special actually :)
I was sleeping slept from 4 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. and I woke up feeling fresh (is it that weird?)
Then I read a book and studied some stuff about Russian history.
My very last holidays are almost over, but I don't think everything is not that bad, because the school will lead me to the bright future hahah .. Anyway, today I decided to delete my facebook account and create another one later only for good friends, or, at least, for those who want to be good friends. So, I'm going to be busy until the middle of June. I don't think it's not a bid deal to study hard for two months. I really don't understand why my classmates can't realise it and why they can't stop being lazy. A month ago I made a funny motto for myself: " 3 months of hard work - equals 13 years of success" . I kind of copied it from Chinese people, but I think it matches in this situation too. By the way, I want to study the English punctuation tomorrow because I didn't haven't learn it at all so far...
Finally, I got made a new friend today. He's about 20, he's from Denmark and he can't speak English properly, but he's amusing and kind, so, I guess it's alright that his English isn't perfect :)
I think that's all for today. I'll read a book again now :D

1

Diary. Day 3 (62 Days Till the Exams :))

Well... What is there to tell about this day? Nothing special actually. :)

I slept from 4 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. and I woke up feeling fresh (Is that weird?) Then I read a book and studied some stuff about Russian history. My vacation is almost over, but I don't think everything is that bad because school will lead me to a bright future. Hahaha.. Anyway, today I decided to delete my Facebook account and create another one later only for good friends, or, at least, for those who want to be good friends. So, I'm going to be busy until the middle of June. I don't think it's a big deal to study hard for two months. I really don't understand why my classmates can't or "don't" realize (Amer. English spelling) that and why they can't stop being lazy. A month ago, I made Or "thought up". a funny motto for myself: "3 months of hard work - 13 years of success". You could place "equals" here like the other person did but a pause in speech as you indicated with the hyphen will work too. You could also place '...' to indicate the pause. A common expression in American English that uses this pattern is "A second on the lips... Forever on the hips." I kind of copied it from Chinese people, but I think it applies in this situation too. By the way, I want to study English punctuation tomorrow because I haven't learned much about You know some stuff about English pronunciation, because you pronounce it correctly in the audio files that you send me. This is why I am adding "much about" here. it at all so far...

Finally, I made a new friend today. He's about 20, he's from Denmark and he can't speak English properly, but he's amusing and kind, so, I guess it's alright that his English isn't perfect. :)

I think that's all for today. I'm going to read a book now. "Going to read" sounds way more natural in American English for the future tense in this context. :D