Luca
The place where I live. As my first post I would like to describe the place where I live. I live in Bari, a small town in the South east of Italy. My town is near the coast and usually the weather is fine with not too much raining days. Temperature is not too low (at least 5-6 degrees in the deep winter) and in summertime it can raise up to 40 degrees. Near my town there are a lot of sightseeing, for example you can visit the Castellana's Cave, a very beautiful cave with a maximum depth of 2 km under the ground. Then you can visit a very small town called Alberobello which is known for its characteristic conic buildings. Not too far from Bari is located Matera, a very special place which can make you feel as man in the roman times. I hope that I well described the place where I live and I'll be very happy if someone can give me some tips for fix this text. Bye
1

The place where I live.

As my first post I would like to describe the place where I live. I live in Bari, a small town in the South east of Italy. My town is near the coast and usually the weather is fine with not too many raining days. The temperature is not too low (at least 5-6 degrees in the deep winter) and in summertime it can raise up to 40 degrees. Near my town there is a lot of sightseeing, for example you can visit the Castellana's Cave, a very beautiful cave with a maximum depth of 2 km under the ground. Then you can visit a very small town called Alberobello which is known for its characteristic conic buildings. Not too far from Bari is located Matera, a very special place which can make you feel like a man in the Roman times.

I hope that I described the place where I live well and I'll be very happy if someone can give me some tips to fix this text.

<em>Good job!</em>