Cesar Asto
A frightening experience This happened in Ayacucho when I was 10. One day, there was an event at the main square and my family and I were there to see the show. Then, at about 7p.m I asked my parents if I could go to the hotel that we were staying and they said yes. It was near where we were so I got quickly. After many minutes, I went back to the show, but I found that there weren't any people there and the lights in the street were turned off. I was afraid of it, so I decided to return. Suddenly, some dogs appeared in the only way I used to go to the hotel and they barked loudly. I felt frightened and I didn't know what to do so I stayed at the main square for a few long minutes. In the end, all the people returned to the square. I realised that they just were walking around because of the show and I felt so calm. It was one of the most frightening experience I've had in my childhood and I don't even forget it.
1

A frightening experience

This happened in Ayacucho when I was 10. One day there was an event at the main square and my family and I were there to see the show. Then, at about 7p.m, I asked my parents if I could go to the hotel that where we were staying;they said yes. It was near where we were so I got there quickly. After a considerable amount of time had passed; I returned to the show, but I found that there weren't any people around and the lights in the street were turned off. I was afraid, so I decided to turn back. Suddenly some dogs appeared in the route I had used to go to the hotel; they barked loudly. I felt frightened: I didn't know what to do so I stayed at the main square for what seemed like eternity. In the end, all the people returned to the square. I realised that they were just walking around because of the show: this calmed me down. It was one of the most frightening experiences I've ever had in my childhood and I have not forgotten it.

( Tamara's one is well written aswell)

1

A frightening experience

This happened in Ayacucho when I was 10. One day, there was an event at the main square and my family and I were there to see the show. Then, at about 7 p.m I asked my parents if I could go to the hotel that we were staying at and they said yes. It was near where we were, so I arrived quickly. After some time (has passed), I went back to the show, but I found that there weren't any people there and the lights in the street were turned off. I was afraid, so I decided to go back. Suddenly, some dogs appeared in the way that I knew led to the hotel and they barked loudly. I felt frightened and I didn't know what to do so I stayed at the main square for a few minutes (or for some time). In the end, all the people returned to the square. I realised that they were just walking around because of the show and I felt so calm. It was one of the most frightening experiences I've had in my childhood and I have never forgotten it.