Michelle
Tell me about yourself. Is there anyone wants to correct my grammar? I really need this. "Tell me about yourself" is the first question that the interviewer will ask you in your interview. Im not ready for an interview but i will try my best and be prepared. Okay, i will start from the first question: Tell me about yourself. Hi! My name is Michelle. Im from Dasmariñas City, Philippines. Study at National College of Science and Technology B.S. Information Technology. Im not graduated yet but i have a plan to continue my studies. I like playing guitar and drums, flute and clarinet. Like to trekk or hike. I also like to play basketball and extreme sports. Love to write stories in Wattpad and photography. And i love to travel around! Please correct my grammar. Thanks!

Tell me about yourself.

Is there anyone who wants to correct my grammar? I really need this someone. "Tell me about yourself" is the first question that the an interviewer will ask you in your interview. I'm not ready for an interview but i will try my best and to be prepared. Okay, i will start from with the first question: Tell me about yourself.

Hi!
My name is Michelle. Im from Dasmariñas City, Philippines. I study at National College of Science and Technology and I am doing a B.S. Information Technology. Im I have not (haven't) graduated yet but i have a plan to continue my studies. I like playing guitar, and drums, flute and clarinet. I like to trekk or hike. I also like to play basketball and extreme sports. I love to write stories in Wattpad and do photography. And i love to travel around!

Please correct my grammar. Thanks!

Good work Michelle!

Your most frequent mistake is the missing pronoun when you have a Verb at the beginning your sentence. Usually there will be one, unless for example, the Verb is the object of the sentence - e.g. 'Running is my favourite form of exercise'.

Kung may tanong ka, pakimensahe ka sa akin. May Skype ako rin :)