yochi
One of my co-workers just came back. Hi. One of my co-workers just came back to work after 3 weeks day off. He went back his parent's house in Nepal and brought us a batch of local snacks as suveniours. To be honest, some of them are very good but some are not because we Japanese are not used to the taste with those kinds of spices. He's been in Japan for more than 5 years, maybe more, so he's already known it and seemed to be enjoying watching us eating and reacting. In the day when he left Japan, unfortunately the Katmandu international airport was shut down since some airline failed to land to the airport. He was announced the news when waiting for the transit in Hong Kong but never knew at that time he would have to stay there for 3 more days until the Katmandu airport is back to normal. According to him, all booked passengers were able to eat and drink free at any food shops for 24 hours everyday while stuck in HK airport by showing a ticket to Katmandu. Even hotels and transportations were provided free to some people who can stay in Hong Kong without Visa if they required. In his case, he chose to wait at HK airport since he needed VISA and also never expected such a long wait. I felt sorry to hear that he slept on a couch with a provided blanket for 3 nights there but good to hear that he was with his friend and made another friend too, so he was not so bored.
Hello dear, My name is Sofia ,your profile drawn my attention on italki.com i decided to drop you a few lines can we be friend if yes please email me direct to my email box ([email protected]) Sofia.

One of my co-workers just came back.

Hi.

One of my co-workers just came back to work after 3 weeks day off.
He went back to his parent's house in Nepal and brought us a batch of local snacks as suveniours souvenirs.
To be honest, some of them are very good but some are not because we Japanese are not used to the taste with of those kinds of spices.
He's been in Japan for more than 5 years, maybe more, so he's already known knows it and seemed to be enjoying watching us eating and reacting.

In the day when he left Japan, unfortunately the Katmandu international airport was shut down since some airline failed to land to at the airport.

He was announced told the news when waiting for the transit in Hong Kong but never knew at that time that he would have to stay there for 3 more days until the Katmandu airport is was back to normal.

According to him, all booked passengers were able to eat and drink for free at any food shops for 24 hours everyday while stuck in HK airport by showing a ticket to Katmandu.
Even hotels and transportations were provided for free to some people who can couldn't stay in Hong Kong without Visa visa if they required it.
In his case, he chose to wait at HK airport since he needed a VISA visa and also never expected such a long wait.
I felt sorry to hear that he slept on a couch with a provided blanket for 3 nights there but it was good to hear that he was with his friend and made another friend too, so he was not so bored.